Segregated Phase Bus ducts
NEC designs as per IS 8084-1976 and IEC 60529-2001 and it offers a wide range of Segregated Phase Busducts for medium voltage applications from 3.3 kV to 33 kV up to 6000A with a maximum short circuit current withstand capability of SO KA rms for 3 sec. and 128 KA peak. Segregated Phase Busducts find applications in power generating stations and industrial or distribution plants for lower capacity generator connections, inter-connections between switchgear and transformers.
- AI alloy / CRCA Enclosures – Segregated Phase
- Porcelain / Epoxy cast - high creepage insulators
- Expansion Joints in the Bus bars and enclosures
- Inspection windows for easy maintenance
- IP-55/IP-65 degree of protection
- Space heater and thermostat controls
- Wall frame with epoxy seal off bushings
- Silica gel breathers and filter types drain plugs
- Hot dip Galvanised steel support structure.